The tungsten steel blade is made of tungsten steel, which is an alloy material made of a hard compound of a refractory metal and a bonding metal by a powder metallurgy process. The excellent performance of tungsten steel blades makes it extremely popular. Tungsten steel has a series of excellent properties such as high hardness, wear resistance, good strength and toughness, heat resistance and corrosion resistance, especially its high hardness and wear resistance, which remains basically unchanged even at a temperature of 500 °C. It still has a high hardness at 1000 °C. Tungsten steel blades are mainly made of integral tungsten steel and are processed through multiple production processes. Tungsten steel, also known as hard alloy, is made of high-quality tungsten carbide + cobalt powder, which is prepared by pressing and sintering after being mixed with formula. It has high hardness, high strength, high wear resistance, and high elastic modulus tungsten steel blade performance characteristics. Belongs to the powder metallurgy industry. Carbide as a tooth of modern industry, cemented carbide tools play a fundamental role in the development of the manufacturing industry.
In China, the Tungsten Carbide Knife Manufacturer is not a lot. Now tell everyone how to define the position of the tungsten steel blade? Here are five common tungsten steel blades, including the automotive industry, the aerospace industry, large turbines, companies using CNC equipment, and foreign-invested companies. These are all common places where you need to use Tungsten Carbide Cutting Blades.
Tungsten Carbide Cutting Blades
(1) the automotive industry: the processing characteristics of the automotive industry are a high-volume, production line, and second, the processing conditions are relatively fixed. In order to optimize production and improve quality and efficiency of constant force machinery, the automotive industry has placed very stringent requirements on the processing efficiency and service life of tungsten steel blades. At the same time, due to the use of assembly line operations, in order to avoid the downtime of the entire production line due to blade replacement, resulting in huge economic losses, it is usually mandatory to use a uniform tool change. This also presents a uniquely high requirement for the stability of the tool quality.
(2) Aerospace industry: The processing characteristics of the aerospace industry are high in processing accuracy and the second is difficult to process materials. The parts and components processed in this industry are mostly high-temperature alloys and nickel-titanium alloys (such as INCONEL718), which have very high toughness and strength, which make the imported round inserts useful.
(3) Large turbines, steam turbines, generators, and diesel engine manufacturers. Most of the parts to be processed by these enterprises are bulky and expensive. It is essential to ensure the accuracy of the parts to be processed and to reduce the waste when processing. Imported tungsten steel blades are also often used in these industries.
(4) Enterprises that use more CNC machine tools. As the saying goes, "good horses are equipped with good saddles", in order to improve the processing efficiency and product quality and give full play to the use efficiency of CNC machine tools, it is often easier to achieve the desired results with imported round inserts.
(5) Foreign-funded enterprises In these enterprises, they tend to pay more attention to the guarantee of production efficiency and quality. Since many foreign-funded enterprises use imported machine tools and equipment, the use of round blades from their importing countries is also a matter of course.
In addition, there are many other industries, such as the mold industry, military enterprises and other applications of imported tungsten steel blades are also very common.
Our company Tungsten Carbide Knife For Sale. Welcome new and old customers online or call us.